The Cubans

Hello everyone.   Praise the Lord!

I sat with a nice family who were of Cuban descent.  The father was in for prostate cancer.  The daughter and her husband were there.  He worked for home depot and she was a former bank vice-president who now is a teacher.  They live now in a suburb town Southwest of here, but were originally from Miami.  Lots of Cubans live in the Miami Florida area.



I told them that I have a family branch that has Cuban members, and that they lived in Florida as well.  I have never meet them, but know their family tree.

He had a lot of spiritual stories to share with them.  They kinda seemed like an odd couple but very nice and talkative.   Cubans always seem to be very friendly.



Do you know of any Cubans?  Can you tell me about them in the comments section?

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts