Two Babies

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

 We have two babies at the hospice.  Both are premature and have heart trouble because of it.  One was a Hispanic and the mother was there, I went in to tell her I had made some fresh coffee but she could not speak any English.  



The other one was a black baby and was alone.  I held her for an hour and a half till he filled his diaper, so, I called in a nurse to change it.  It's nice to have nurses around in times like that!

  I then sat for a few hours with a sleeping lady because she was  alone.  It's never good to be alone in your last days.



Do you make yourself available to the lonely?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website:

My other blog:

Apostolic Theological Seminary

My YouTube Channel:

Comments

Popular Posts