Sometimes Words Are Not Necessary

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

  I rocked a five-and-a-half months old baby, until his family came in.  The baby was born premature and had a bad heart.   They are Pakistani, and were not very friendly, and could not understand why, a stranger,  would rock their baby.  

That is  very common attitude among Middle Easterners, who are not very friendly anyway.  When they came in I politely left the room, and left them alone with their baby.  They had put their baby up for adoption, since they had found no value in her with a bad heart.



 I then visited a middle-aged African-American lady.  As I walked in she would mumble something that I could not understand.  So I spoke to her in a soft voice.  She settled down and I sat with her for over an hour, and I think she enjoyed the visit.  

Sometimes words are not necessary!  If we are rocking a beautiful baby or sitting with an elderly person, sometimes words are not necessary!

To find out the future of this special baby, read the post, "The Failed Adoption."



Have you had an experience where words were not necessary?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story, click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop
March 20, 2010

My website
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts