Texas History Teacher

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

 I meet a Chinese woman taking care of her sister who was the patient.  Her English was good if you spoke slowly.  She was from upstate New York and had been living there for thirty years. I'm not sure how she could live in New York for thirty years and still could not be fluent in English yet, but that is not my business.

















 I then spoke with another lady, an older lady, for over an hour about her brother who was the patient, and about her life.  She had been a Texas history teacher for thirty years here in our large city. I let her know that my mother also taught Texas history as well.  So we had a nice chat over Texas history.

Do you know a history teacher?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story, click on the "follow" button so you don't miss any!

Brother Roop
March 13, 2010


Comments

Popular Posts