Too Many Patients See Things!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was at the nurses station in between patient visits.  Three nurses and I were talking about hospice care and the people we deal with on a daily basis.  At first they were talking about difficult family members, they it turned into sightings!



One of our long term nurses didn't believe in the sightings that people would see in hospice care.  The other two nurses and I as well admitted that we all had been with patients that were seeing people in the spirit world.

Even she admitted that she had been with patients that had seen something.  She finally joined us that a lot of patients had seen loved ones that had passed away previously.  You can read my post called, "My husband is in the room."



Some patients have seen blue people!  You can read my post called, "The Blue People."  Some others have seen complete strangers.  No one could see these strangers but the patient!  I have written about those sightings in previous posts.

We all agreed that there is a physical world and a spiritual world that we cannot see, but many patients can see on occasion.  We could not explain it, but we all have seen that it happens.  It is common for hospice patients with only a few weeks or days left to see spirit people!  I have written about many of them in this blog.  Too many patients see things for us to ignore it.

Have you ever seen a spirit person or people?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts