The Oil Worker

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord! 

 It was very busy at the hospice tonight!  Lots of family there.  I got to meet a lot of folks today!

  I visited with a patient who worked for Exxon and traveled the world for them.  He even lived in Belgium for ten years.  I let him know that I also lived there for three years, so we had a lot to talk about.  He also spent a lot of time in Venezuela, and of course Texas as well.  He told me all about the oilfield business!



 I seen my favorite person there, she is now  working as a social worker.  She used to be in the volunteer office.  Now I get to see her more!  She is such a wonderful lady.  She is a licensed social worker and that is her specialty.  She wanted to make more money.  Maybe she should get into the oil business!



Has anyone else worked in the oil fields?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop
August 7, 2010

Comments

Popular Posts