Christmas Evening Music

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

 This Friday evening was busy, but most of the families were secluded inside the rooms with the doors closed.  It was the Christmas season and the families were quietly celebrating with their loved ones.



 The nurses told me of a stroke victim that had no family.  No one should ever be alone in your last days.  I sat quietly for three hours with him.  He stayed asleep due to the medication, but I prayed and listened to the nice Christmas music the nurses had on the radio.  An evening to sit quietly and meditate.  



Do you like to spend quiet evenings listening to the radio?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop
December 19, 2009

My Website:

My other blog:

Apostolic Theological Seminary

My YouTube Channel

Comments

Popular Posts