The Real Estate Engineer

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

This the start of a new year and decade.  I have meet many great people in the hospice industry.  I feel blessed to be able to serve my community and fellow man in this small way.  I just hope I can be a blessing in the years to come.

 I seen a man sitting alone with his wife who has brain cancer.  He was alone so I went in a talked to him for a couple hours.  He was a trained engineer from Tulane University, but he was instead working as a real estate developer!  I wish that I was as smart as this gentleman!  He built town homes and such.  He enjoyed the company that he worked for and what he was doing.  It's always a blessing to enjoy your profession.







 A couple rooms down I spoke to a patient who was somewhat coherent.  I was not there too long.   It seemed he wanted to be alone. We have to always respect the patients wishes.

Brother Roop
January 10, 2010

Comments

Popular Posts