Four-Month-Old Baby

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

 I rocked a four-month-old African-American baby named "Destiny" today, she is a beautiful baby!  I rocked her for a little over two hours.  Even thou she had a feeding tube in her stomach, she slept the whole time.  It is a wonder that she could even sleep with a tube in her stomach!  

This beautiful baby was unable to suck, so she could not nurse, or drink from a bottle.  She was born with a very small brain and would not live very long.   It is so sad to see a life end so young!



We have babies here as patients from time to time.  It is sad to have a baby in pain and in poor health and dying so young.  This baby was a premature birth baby. 

 The parents were not there, but God was with her.  I was happy to be there to give baby Destiny a few hours of love and attention while her parents were away.  The only way that I could do was to rock her.

Do you know of a baby born premature?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop
Sept 12, 2009

My website
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts