Trainee No Show

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

  I went in at about six in the evening and stayed for a few hours.  I came in today (Wednesday) because last Saturday, "Rose", another volunteer asked if I could train her at the hospice.  But she was a no show.  Seven o'clock came and went without Rose, so I went about my business.  I was a little disappointed, I enjoy doing my ministry with another volunteer.



 Very quiet evening, not much to do.  Talked with Pam for awhile, she was another volunteer. Pam is a middle aged  lady, very skinny, talks fast but very nice.  She was here too for a few hours.  

 Seen our Volunteer Coordinator for a few minutes in the hallway, she was going to Boston for a week of vacation.  I wished her a fun time.  It's always uplifting talking to her!



Did you have a no show lately?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

Brother Roop
October 7, 2009

Comments

Popular Posts