Love Without Limits

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

  I rocked the same Pakistani baby (see the post "Pakistani Baby")  for 4 hours!   The baby was born premature and had a bad heart, which was going to give-out soon!  I had a few breaks by the nurses, but they were short breaks.  

I thought my arms would break off after four hours of holding her, they were s tired!  But I enjoyed it since the family was going to take him home on Monday, and the baby needed some attention and love. 


The parents of the baby did not want her with her health condition, they say no value in her.  In that culture girls only have value for work and a future dowry.

 It was a great investment of my time!  I don't know of a better way to spend an evening than to give some love to a dying baby!  Even though some cultures don't appreciate love without limits, we at our hospice most certainly do!

To find out what happens to this special baby, read the post, "The Failed Adoption."  This beautiful baby did find a loving home to go to!



Do you know someone who needs some love, especially a little baby?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the link to follow this blog so that you don't miss any.

Bother Roop
March 27, 2010

My website
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts