That Could Happen To Anyone!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was walking down the hallway at our hospice when I noticed a middle-aged couple standing in a room.  I walked in the room and noticed an elderly lady lying in bed.



We started talking about several different subjects.  We paused for a moment and the daughter turned to look after her mother, the patient.  She was resting very peacefully, except for the large and dark black eye!

They told me that she was dying from bleeding in the brain!  They shared with me that she was at her home and she fell and her head hit a table!  Her head struck the table just above her left eye!  She had a mark just above her left eye and and dark black eye.



The wound cause a lot of bleeding in the brain and some brain damage.  The doctors could not fix the bleeding and now she is dying!  I told them that, "that could happen to anyone!". They both readily agreed!

Have you ever heard of someone dying from a fall?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts