Culinary School

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was visiting with a very nice couple in a room of an elderly lady.  The lady was the mother of the woman standing over her.  Her mother had a fall and received a head would that is now dying!



The man next to me and the husband of the daughter.  He was a short and skinny man as was his wife.  After a short conversation I found out that he was a chef by trade.  That perked up my interest.

I shared with him that some day I would like to attend culinary school.  He was very attentive to me about it, but didn't seem to want to talk about his career as a chef, which kinda of struck me as odd.
So I didn't bring it up.



We talked for a few minutes more and they took their leave to the break room.  I didn't follow them, but instead moved some cushions from the room across the hall into their room, where their mother was.  It was a fast visit but was still pleasant.

Have you ever been to Culinary School?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts