Love Notes

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was on the third floor nurses station.  I had been in a room with a "bed hopper."  That is a name for a patient whom wants to get out of bed all of the time.  With them being a fall risk, they cannot let them get out of bed.



So, the nurses have to spend a lot of time doing that or have a volunteer like me doing that for them so they can spend their time with the other patients.  That is one of the many things that a hospice volunteer do for others.

One of our RN's, Renee, looked up from her computer and asked if she had told me about her daughter.  I told her that she didn't.



She told me that she is an elementary school teacher in Spring Branch, and they are always giving her love notes.  They make handmade love notes and give them to her all of the time.  When she comes into her classroom, they run to her and hug her!

She has asked other teachers if they get the same treatment, and they all so no they don't.  Renee was so proud of her daughter.  It sounds like she is a very loving teacher and a nice lady.  I love hearing about people like her.

Have you ever received a love note or letter?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop


Comments

Popular Posts