A Military Family

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was in a room with an Hispanic family.  We had a nice visit.  The patient was the mother of the family.  She was an elderly lady.  Her elderly husband was sitting next to her.  The husband didn't say anything so I doubted he spoke any English.



The daughter was sitting in the chair and a son was sitting on the couch and was busy on his phone.  Too busy on his phone to have a conversation.  But that is okay.  The daughter was very eager to visit.

She was middle aged, short and plump and very nice.  We talked about a lot of thing but the subject of the military came up.  I told them about my military family and then she shared to me about her military family.



Most of the members of her family had been in the military.  They had been involved with every conflict since World War Two.  I felt a since of comfort with her.  We had a connection.  Both of our families had a family history in the military..

Does your family have a history in the military?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

  1. Geez, Bill. I have people going back to the Revolutionary War in my family. My dad served in WW 2, Korean War and Vietnam. Three of my brothers and myself also served.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, that's awesome Tim! You will have to tell me all about it. Or if you want you can post it here on my blog.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts