Back To Jail

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was leaving our hospice after about five hours of service.  I asked Al, our security guard to order me a pizza since he can do it very fast.  He said he didn't want to do it because he was tired.  So I sat on the chair by the front doors and did it myself.



A very young black girl was sitting there on the next chair crying.  I was wanting to help so I asked her what was the problem.  She said that her boyfriend had to go back.  I said go back where?  She said that they took him back to jail!

I told her that she was a nice girl and should have a nice boyfriend, instead of one in and out of jail.  She said that he was only in jail for two months and that would be it.  I informed her that it is only starting and she should find a nice boy to date.



I asked her what he was in jail for and she replied, "Organized Crime!"  That means he is a gang member!  I didn't tell her so, but his home boys will not let him quit.

After getting my pizza ordered, I told this young girl that there are six billion people in this world, and half of them are men!  She should pick another boyfriend!

Do you know of someone in jail?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts