Addiction To Disney

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was in a room earlier helping a family member and two nurses assist a patient get from a wheel chair and back to his bed.  A few hours later I returned to the same room.



I was walking by the room and noticed that a different family member was there.  She was a fifty-five year old lady.  She was tall and very skinny.  She might have been a model in younger years.

I walked in to introduced myself and told her the story about the incident earlier.  You can read about that in the post, "He should be in bed."  She was a bit horrified and knew about it!  She told me that her husband had a long talk with her about it.



We sat down and talked about her dog that she had in a baby carriage.  She did have one daughter, but this looks like a child replacement.  She was a good dog.

She then talked about all of the Disney cruises that they had been on and enjoyed.  She went on and on with it.  She explained it all in good detail and joy.  I told her about some old friends that went to Disneyland twice a year and had a timeshare in Orlando, Florida.



They were definitely addicted to anything Disney!  They certainty are not the only ones addicted to Disney.  She tried to talk me into going on a Disney cruise, but I told her that I was not really into Disney, but a cruise would be nice someday.

Do you know of anyone who is addicted to Disney?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story then please click on the comments section so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts