You're A Natural

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I had a shadow this morning at our hospice.  A shadow is what we call a new hospice volunteer shadowing an experienced volunteer.  My shadow this morning is a beautiful forty-year-old lady named Maritza.

Image result for hospice volunteers


Even though I was fifteen minutes late, she easily forgave me.  Even though I had to take a call on my phone, it didn't bother her.  She was very accommodating and very exited about being here and training.  Even though she is training here she will be doing home care for us on the north side of town.

We had a great time together visiting patients and their family members.  We were together for about two hours and meet some special people together.  When we were done I showed her the paperwork and how to fill it out.

Image result for hospice volunteers

I let her know that she did a wonderful job and that I was proud of her!  She smiled broadly and looked me in the eye's and thanked me and exclaimed, "you're a natural!"  It was a wonderful moment that we had together.  I hope that I see her again someday!

Did you ever had a special moment with someone before?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ/featured?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts