We Love Her So Much!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was in a room with a shadow named Mohan, a young man who had just graduated from Rice University.  He's a very smart young man and plans on attending medical school we spent the whole morning together visitation center family members.

Image result for love

In this patient room there is a middle-aged African-American lady laying in bed in the room with her was an older Hispanic lady and her daughter. They were immigrants from the country of Venezuela.

 They immigrated here many years ago before the troubles in that country began.  Their family was involved with the oil business her daughter is now a dentist.  The African American lady laying in bed was the family nanny.

Image result for love

The two Hispanic ladies love this nanny very very deeply.  The mother spoke very kindly of her, well the daughter sat on the bed and lovingly caressed her hand.  I could see that the daughter had so much love for her nanny.

As the mother talked to us I watched as the daughter slowly caressed her Nanny's hand and telling her how much she loved her.  I was very much touched by the emotions the daughter was sharing with her nanny.

Image result for love

I thought to myself that the nanny had been very blessed to be a part of this family from Venezuela, now living here.  I seldom see this type of love here at our hospice.  I felt very blessed that I can witness such a scene of adoration and love.

Do you know of a employee that has been so loved by their employers?  Can you tell me about it in the comment section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber





Comments

Popular Posts