She Is Transitioning

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I walked into a room and following on my heels was a beautiful forty-year-old lady named Maritza.  She is my shadow for the morning.  A shadow is what we call a new trainee that is teamed up with an experienced volunteer.

Image result for transitions

There was an elderly lady lying in bed with a middle-aged man standing in the room.  We stood there standing as I started some small talk.  He was a little nervous and probably didn't really understand why we were there.

He then opened up to us about how his mother, the elderly lady lying in bed, had been seeing things and making comments to people that he could not see himself.  He was very confused by it and maybe a little spooked!

Image result for transitions

I explained that people near the veil of death often see things and make odd comments.  I reassured him that this kind of a transition was very normal.  I tried to help him understand that most people near death will experience the same things.

I didn't stay very long as he lead us to the door.  I hope that the quick discussion that I had with him helped in the long run.  He seemed a bit upset and uneasy about it all, I hope that I had blessed him, if only a bit.

Image result for transitions

Do you know of anyone going through a transition?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts