Back And Ready To Go

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I came in an my regular schedule to volunteer at our hospice.  I always come in at nine-in-the-morning.  Waiting for me there was a pretty and slim young lady in her forties.  Her name is Christina and she was eager to continue her training with me this morning.

Image result for volunteering

She already had shadowed with another of our volunteers last week and she was told that I would be a little different!  The lady Christina shadowed last week is very organised and detail orientated.  I'm a little different, as I just kind of float around like a butterfly!

Christina had just moved to Houston from Switzerland!  She is an American and she worked there for a large company in the Global Human Resources side of business.  She shared with me what she did there, but I didn't really understand.

Image result for volunteering

Christina did an awesome job when she shadowed me.  She was very talkative and in-gauged with the patients and family members well.  She shared with me that she wanted to volunteer on Saturdays also.  Sure enough, the very next week when I was with Maritza, also a new volunteer, she was already there and doing a wonderful job on her own!

Did you ever had to train some people?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts