She Is Such A Beautiful Girl

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was volunteering at our hospice on a beautiful Saturday morning with a new volunteer named Maritza.  She is a very beautiful forty-year-old lady and she seemed eager to get some on-the-job-training.

Image result for ghosts

We had visited several folks, then we went into a room in the back, by the back door to the garden.  We walked in with Maritza following close behind me.  There was an elderly lady in bed and a middle-aged man standing next to her.

He was a bit confused and a little skittish.  We started to talk with him and he shared with us about his mother, whom was the patient.  She has been seeing a girl in the room!  She talks with this invisible girl and asking her to look for her mother, who has been long deceased!

Image result for ghosts

She tells her son, who is standing next to her bed, "She is such a beautiful girl!"  The son did not know who the girl could be and why she was asking her to find her mother!  It kind of disturbed him that he could not see whom his mother was speaking to!

I shared with the son that patients close to death often see people that we cannot see ourselves.  I told him that it was all very normal and that he should not worry about it.  I shared with him about the literature that he has received talks about such things.

Image result for ghosts

Our visit was short but very eventful.  I hope that the information that I shared with him was enough to settle him down a bit.  His mother lying in bed was very comfortable and also hi should be as well!

Do you know of someone that has seen some invisible folks?  Can you share it with me in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts