What Time Is Lunch?

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was at the first floor nurses station sitting and taking a little break.  There were three nurses there doing various things.  They at first shared stories about escaping patients, then they discussed a patient down the hall.



The gentleman had been in poor health with cancer and had not eaten much in a month.  Now that he was here and off chemo, he now had a healthy appetite!  I told the nurses that I was just in there visiting with him and he asked me what time was lunch!

Karen, the Charge Nurse on that day, laughed and said that he asked the same thing earlier in the morning.  He had asked her what time was breakfast!  She said that he had eaten a full breakfast, which, for a hospice patient, is an unusual occurrence.



That was good news to hear because when I was visiting with him, I noticed that he was very skinny!  Even though his condition is now terminal, at least he can now, at least for awhile, enjoy a few meals!  Sometimes it is the little things of life!

Do you know of someone who has a healthy appetite?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

Popular Posts