He Just Wanted To Live For Himself!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was outside with a middle-age gentleman whom I had just rolled out into the garden.  He was a smoker and desperately needed a smoke!  So, I rolled him out and we sat on the patio by the fountain in our back garden.

Image result for selfishness

It was a beautiful sunny day and a very pleasant temperature.  He was sitting in the wheelchair that I rolled him out in and I was sitting in a wooded bench next to the fountain.  He shared with me many stories about his childhood and adult life.

One of the shocking stories that he shared with me was about his personnel life.  He said that he would go to all of the bars and drink and pick up women.  Most would be just one-night-stands, and some would last longer.

Image result for selfishness

But he shared with me that he was always selfish and just wanted to live for himself.  When anyone of his sexual partners would tell him that she was pregnant, he would just walk out on her!  Not only that, but he would move into another apartment, change his job, and change his phone number!

He would just walk out!  He just wanted to live for himself!  He didn't want to be bothered with children and certainty paying any kind of child support!  He admitted that he was always very selfish!  He now, at the end of his life, knew that was the reason he was dying alone!
Image result for selfishness

Do you know of a selfishness person in your life?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

My YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUg79RZ7cPQiCnc8dytW8AQ?view_as=subscriber

Comments

Popular Posts