Hospice Volunteer Christmas Party

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I arrived at our hospice at my normal time of nine-in-the-morning.  Our hospice volunteer Christmas party was from two to four this afternoon on this beautiful day of December seventh.



I was a little bit busy for a few hours, but then I needed to drive about three miles down the road to a grocery store to pickup some cookies for the party.  I got two dozen chocolate chip cookies!

When I got back I helped Patty a little in the old mansion where the party was to be, and made a couple of pots of coffee in the break room.  I always make one caffeinated and one non-caffeinated.



The party started on time and we had a good time together!  About thirty of our awesome volunteers showed up, and we had fun eating the tasty finger food and cookies.  I met several of our new volunteers and some of the older ones!

During the party they picked three of us to be living human Christmas trees!  I was one of the three, as the pictures shows!  They decorated us up and took a lot of pictures of us!



Did you ever attend a Christmas party?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop


My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

Popular Posts