The Christmas Sisters

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

One of the first things that I had to do this morning was to give a tour of the hospice to some folks that were coming in.  The Charge nurse will give them if there isn't a volunteer around that can do it.  Giving tours is one of my favorite things to do!

Image result for christmas at hospice

 I did a little clean up and then met our guests at the front doors.  Two young ladies walked in the front doors and I introduced myself to them.  Both of them were attractive and friendly, the two ladies were sisters.  I enjoyed their visit and I showed them around.

One of the ladies was very level headed and business-like.  The other lady was very emotional and cried several times during the tour.  I would find out later is that there is a third sister that was so emotional she could not even come here!



They were very impressed with our hospice!  They were so happy to have found us!  Even the empty room that I showed them impressed them, so much so that they wanted that same room for their grandmother!

They were very happy and I had a volunteer Christmas party to get ready and attend!  First, I visited with several patients and their family members, then the preparations for our other hospice volunteers!



After the party was over, about three hours later, I walked out front and I see one of the sisters!  She was the emotional one, she excitingly told me that they got the requested room and her sister was doing the paperwork!  I thought to myself, "that was fast!"

She then took me to the room and her grandmother was already tucked away in bed!  To the right, on a small table stood a Christmas tree!  It was about three feet tall and beautifully decorated!  They turned the room into a Christmas room!  I fell in love with both of those ladies!



Do you know of some loving grandchildren?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

Popular Posts