The Educator

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was roaming around in our hospice and noticed a young, short, and plump Hispanic lady sitting alone on the couch in one of the rooms.  She was about thirty-years-old, I walked in and introduced myself and offered her a mint.  She took a few and we sat down.  The man lying in the bed was her father.



She shared with me that she just finished her Master's degree at the University of Houston some type of education management.  What she is doing now is checking all of the school rules and protocols to make sure that they are correct.

It sounded very boring to me, but I certainly didn't tell her that!  I instead told her how exciting that sounded!  She seemed happy about her carrier, but didn't seem very happy about it.



 She then started to talk about her dogs.  She had three big dogs and showed me picture of them in her house.  She was unmarried but had a ten-year-old daughter.  She was very proud of both!

She was a very smart young lady and I hope that I could bring a little kindness in her life, and maybe a nice memory during a dark time in her life!

Do you know of an educator in your life?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

Popular Posts