Rene Retired

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was at our hospice and soon found out that one of our long time nurses had retired!  Her name is Rene and was one of my favorite nurses to talk to when I am there.  She retired and I didn't even know that she had planned it.  I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye!



Anyway, I am happy for her.  She has a daughter here in town and she will stay here.  But I heard that she has a daughter in Louisiana and would eventually move there.  Rene was originally from North Dakota and still has family there as well, rumor has it that she would eventually move up there!

So, the rumor mill is definitely churning out the predictions!  She left and didn't tell us about her Amish experience!  A few weeks ago she let it out that she had lived with the Amish for four years!  This had happened years ago, but it was a new revelation for all of us and we wanted to know all about it!



Rene did have a "thing" for prisons and prisoners!  She even wrote letters to prisoners years ago.  She was a member of the Lonely Hearts Club.  Which I thought was kind of puzzling because she was a very attractive lady.

From what I know of her, she was always seeking something.  I don't think that she had found it.  It all started when she divorced her husband and she was ex-communicated from the Catholic Church because of it!



I hope that she has a blessed retirement and finds happiness with her family and friends.  I hope that she has a closer relationship with God and finds contentment in her golden years!

Do you know of someone who had retired from work and you din't know it?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link for follow this blog.

Brother Roop

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

Popular Posts