God Told Him To Preach!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was at the hospice on a Saturday morning and didn't have much to do.  There wasn't anyone to talk to today.  We did have a lot of patients but the parking lot was empty.  Not too many people visiting today. Most patients were asleep or non-responsive.



I went to the downstairs break room to check to see if I needed to make any coffee before I left for the day.  I walked into the room there was a middle-aged African-American man sitting at one of the tables.  I walked over to the coffee maker and start brewing a pot.

As I was preoccupied with that, another volunteer started to talk with that gentleman.  They were talking and I was standing about ten feet away listening to them.  When the coffee was done I walk over there and join them.



This man was telling us that he had lived in Alabama and God told him in a clear voice that he needed to drop everything and move to Houston, Texas!  He said that God told him that He wanted him to preach the Gospel in Houston!

The man said he hesitated for awhile, but God told him that He would take care of all of his needs.!  So he came here and he is now connected with a local church, he is living at the pastors home and going to a Bible program and learning-on-the-job with the church pastor.



I thought that it was an amazing story and I believed him, he seemed very sincere.  I gave him some encouragement to continue on this path.  It was nice to see this man have a goal to achieve.

Do you know of anyone who has heard the voice of God before?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the "follow" button so you don't miss any more.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts