Burnout!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was at our hospice talking to two middle-aged Dutch ladies.  We were on the third floor and talking in the hallway.  The patient was their Aunt, who had married an American and moved here to Texas many years ago.  You can read more about them in the posts called,  "Maybe Burritos,"  and  "Nick needs to be Nick."



One of the ladies owned her own company in Holland.  She helps people with burnout in their jobs or professions who experience burnout!  I didn't know much about burnout. I can't afford to burn out, I got bills to pay!

She told me there in the hallway that some people who experience burnout sometimes cannot even get out of bed!  They get very depressed and cannot function anymore in life.  It is a sad situation to find yourself!



This lady helps people to find resources there in Holland where they can get help in dealing with their situation and problem.  That is how she makes her living.  She was a very nice lady and I really enjoyed talking to her.

Do you know anyone who has had burnout?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the "follow" button so you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts