You Have The Patience Of Job

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I had went upstairs to talk to the Charge Nurse with a problem that was going on downstairs.  After that discussion, I looked around and seen a middle-aged gentleman directly across from the nurses station.



I walked in the door and introduced myself.  This man was a retired school teacher and he taught at an International school.  We had a good time talking about his carrier and my schooling.

He then mentioned that his television was not working.  It wasn't and so I looked into it.  The television itself looked okay. I then dialed up AT&T Direct TV to get a little help.  Television is important to the patients because they are lying in bed with nothing else to do.

I spent about an hour and a half on the phone with the technical support people.  Several times during my phone call the patient thanked me for the help and said many times, "you have the patience of Job!"



I finally was successful and got his television back to working again!  He was very happy that I did so because he was wanting to watch the Astros game that evening.  I was very happy to have helped him, even if it was a small thing.

Have you ever had to fix a television for someone else? Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to follow this blog.

Brother Roop


Comments

Popular Posts