Tricia

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I had a new shadow to train this morning at our hospice.  I left early so I could get there early, the road crews decided to shut down Hwy 225 and Beltway 8.  I got stuck in traffic and I had to go all the way around the Houston ship channel!



I finally got to the hospice about twenty minutes late!  I walked in the door and I see this pretty young lady sitting on the couch in the small lobby.  As I walked in the door I immediately apologized for being late.

She was very kind and told me that, "I was going to wait for you no matter how much it took!".  She said that she was very excited to be there and was going to wait!  I was impressed!  I would soon find out why she was so determined!  You can read about it in the post called,  "Tricia the strong."



She was very excited to be here and had a bubbly personality, which made our time together much more fun.  We spent three hours together and visited three patients and their families.  She did a wonderful job.

Do you know of anyone who has a bubbly personality?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to "follow" this blog.

Brother Roop


Comments

Popular Posts