The Secret Girlfriend

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was with a beautiful young lady of twenty-eight years who is my shadow for the day.  You can read more about her in the post called, "Tricia.". She is a young woman who has had to grow up fast!



We walked in the room of a man named Dennis.  I visited with him last week and I thought that he was already gone home.  He was still here and he remembered me from last week. I introduced him to Tricia,  my shadow today.

We were talking for about thirty minutes when Dennis reveled that his son secured a nursing home next to an old girlfriend!  He had kept this girlfriend a secret because he was sixty-seven and she was now twenty-five!



He showed up a picture of her and she was very beautiful.  He was very embarrassed about it and kept saying, "what was I thinking?". In a fun way I responded that, "I knew what you were thinking!"

Do you know of anyone who has had a very young girlfriend? Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to "follow" this blog.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts