Tricia The Strong

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I had an amazing shadow assigned to me this Saturday morning.  Her name is Tricia and she is a twenty-eight year old beautiful lady from the Bellaire area.  She was raised in Bellaire, but now lives close to it.



She has been teaching first grade for seven years and comes across as very professional, but yet, at the same time, has a happy bubbly personality.

She was eager to volunteer here at our hospice because four years ago her son was born with serious health problems and was one of our patients.  Her son was first at Texas Children's hospital, then he went home with our hospices care, until he died!

Because our hospices care was so good, she vowed to someday volunteer with us to give back!  She said that she woke up one day and said that that was the day!  She did her twenty-five hours of training and here she is today!



I told her that I was very impressed and admired her strength.  I told her that I didn't think that I could be that strong if I was in her shoes.  She amazed me by how emotionally strong she was in coming here.

Do you know of a very strong person?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the link to "follow" this blog.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts