Raphael

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was talking to the nurses at the third floor nurses station.  They told me about a patient down the hall to the left.  I walked over there and see three people there.   I walk in and offer them some mints that I had brought with me.



 An elderly lady was lying in bed, her name is Raphael.  Raphael had a deep and husky voice.  A man was sitting on the couch, he was kind of odd looking.  Another lady was standing and walking around and doing the most of the talking, she was a middle-aged and attractive.

Raphael was a lady, but kind of talked like a man!  It was very odd to talk with her.  She had told me that she was from France.  I told her that I had been to Paris three times, and I asked her where in France she was from.  She avoided the question and seemed very evasive about it!



At this point I was thinking that Raphael was a transgender person!  I was a bit unnerved by it all.  All three of them seemed to be people who were hiding something.  But they were all also very friendly!

When I left the room and walked back to the nurses station, I whispered to the nurses if she was a trans-gendered person.  They kind of laughed and they said that they didn't think so.



Then Nora, her nurse came up to me and said that FYI (for my information), she did have a vagina!  We kind of giggled about that and I said that I was going back downstairs.  They laughed and said that that would be a good idea!  It was all in good fun!

Do you know of any interesting people like this?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop




Comments

Popular Posts