Prison Love

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

Hybristophilia is the scientific name for people who have a romantic relationship with prisoners.  That is what I was dealing with this morning at our hospice!  A tall and pretty Danish lady was a pen-pal for the last seventeen years with a prisoner here in Texas.



He had been in prison for thirty-six years.  She started writing him seventeen years ago.  Seventeen years is a long time!  She was very dedicated!  I was soon to find out why, she was madly in love with him!

She came every year here to Texas to see him.  She was only allowed to stay for three-months at a time for whatever reason.  I don't know if she had ever been married in the past, but she did have two adult children, a son and a daughter.  The son lived in Denmark and the daughter lived in Germany.

All morning she took great care of him!  She was like a mother with her new-born baby.  When I rolled him out into the garden to smoke a cigarette, she got up in bed with him and snuggled with him!  She was definitely in love with this older former inmate!



That's okay, I didn't care, I will leave all of that to the appropriate experts to figure why some women are attracted to prisoners.  My job is to make everyone happy and comfortable.  That is what I do best.

Do you know anyone who is attracted to someone in prison?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the "follow" button so you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts