Your Eyes Are Shining

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

It was a very busy day at the hospice this Saturday morning.  I was in the downstairs break room.  I was talking to a little middle aged lady.  We talked for bout two hours!



She was telling me about her spiritual birth and battles in life and some of her issues with church.  She knew that I was a fellow Christian and so unburdened herself on me about some of her struggles.

She has a beautiful smile, and she was happy that I was with her at this time.  Then she smiled at me and said that she knew that I was a Christian because my eyes were shining!  She said, "I know you have God's Spirit because your eyes are shining!"



I was surprised that she said it!  No one has ever told me that my eyes were shining!  It was a beautiful complement.  It made me feel very good.  She then told me that it was nice to be around a fellow Christian, and that it made her feel relieved to talk to me.

It does feel good to talk to a fellow Spirit filled Christian.  It gives us the opportunity to speak about spiritual things without judgment or ridicule from people who don't understand the things of God.

Do you enjoy being around other Christians?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts