I Loved Her At First Sight!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was with our new volunteer trainee named Alex. A pretty petite young Hispanic lady of twenty-one.  She is studying biology in college, but wants to go on to medical school.  A very smart gale indeed.



We were at the second floor nurses station and they mentioned an English patient that had a visitor.  He had a recent visitor but his next one was awhile away.  So the nurses said that we could go in until his new visitors arrived.

We walk in with Alex coming up behind me.  Geoffrey was an elderly man with an pleasant English accent.  He had a strong accent but he spoke so softly it was difficult to hear him.  But once my ears were trained it got better!



When Geoffrey mentioned that his wife had passed, I asked him how he had meet her.  He said that he had meet her at a dance in Newcastle, England.  He said that as soon as he laid his eye's on her, that was it!  It was love at first sight!

Alex was sitting next to me and she said, "that's so sweet."  I then told Geoffrey that was awesome! Geoffrey started to get a bit emotional as he thought about his late wife.  I told Geoffrey that he had been blessed!  Geoffrey couldn't talk through the tears, but he shook his head, "yes!"



Have you ever had a love at first sight?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts