Indian Music

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

My new trainee, Alex, a young petite Hispanic lady of twenty-one, and I were walking down the hall and heard some music.  We hear it coming from a patients room.  I gently open the door and see a patient laying in bed.



 He is unconscious in bed and on a  wooden stool next to the bed is a large radio.  The radio was playing Indian music.  Indian, meaning the Indian subcontinent.  The music was very loud!  The patient was certainly hearing it!

It was an interesting scene to look upon.  An empty room with a radio playing Indian music to an Indian man.  What stood out to me was that the room was empty!  Where were the family members?  Someone had been there, hence the radio and the Indian music.



It had given me an uncomfortable feeling.  With the music so loud, Alex and I left the room.  Alex and I shared a strange glance at each other.  A kinda helpless look that we both understood without word spoken.

Have you ever experienced a odd moment?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts