The Muslim Iron Worker

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was standing at the second floor nurses station, I had just filled the mint jars.  I seen a black family walking down the hallway towards us.  I noticed them right away.  They were not your ordinary family.  The father of the family was dressed weird!



I asked the nurses if that man was wearing a skirt?  They smiled and said that he was a Muslim.   He was wearing a strange outfit and what looked like a skirt. The weird ones are the ones I always want to talk to, because they are a little different.  They had gone into one of the back rooms and closed the door.  So I went somewhere else.

When I came back, the family was still in the back room, but the father was in the middle of the hallway sitting on one of the benches.  He had on his weird outfit and a skinny beard.  The skinny beard was red with gray roots.  So It looked like he dyed it.



I walked over and started to talk to him.  I asked him what he did for a living.  He said that he was retired.  He said that he had worked as an iron worker.  He said that he was an iron worker for ten years.  This man was in his sixties, so what did he do for the rest of his life.

He didn't reveal his whole life's history to me.  He seemed kinda reserved about giving up too much information.  He told of some stories about the dangers of working on downtown skyscrapers as an iron worker, then he excused himself and when down the hall to his room.  The whole conversation was a bit odd.  The world is full of different people.

Have you ever talked to an odd person?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts