Red Tape Day 2019

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

Last Saturday was this year's Red Tape Day.  This is a day in which all of the volunteers get together and review and update paperwork.  Actually we had three red tape days at three different locations, But it was my day last Saturday.



It's usually the same paperwork every year.  About a half inch thick of paperwork!  It's all required by the government since we  take medicare patients and receive medicare payments.  So, all of the paperwork must be done and correct.

I don't like writing my name a hundred times, but I do love seeing a lot of the other hospice volunteers that I don't normally see, except this day every year.  Like old friends having a yearly reunion!  Also I can see some of our new volunteers.  Some of them I had a hand in training.



The new thing this year is a training class in how to properly wash our hands!  Good hygiene is a good thing.  They also had free TB tests being conducted.  But I always have my done in the summer.

I visited patients before and after our meeting.  Saturday is my regular volunteering day anyway, so I did my service with a happy heart.

Do you have a day to do paperwork?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts