My Ghost Story

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

Martie and I were at the downstairs nurses station chatting with the nurses about visiting someone.  Martie is a new volunteer shadowing me today.  Yesterday she was shadowing Sylvia, one of out great volunteers.



While they were deciding who we could visit next, I seen a person walking around in the room at the end of the hallway.  I told Martie, come on, I see someone we can visit with in room 115.

So we walk down the hallway, looking at the room the whole time.  I walk in first, Martie coming in behind me.  We walk in expecting to see a patient and at least one family member.

There was no one in the Room!  I was shocked!  I clearly seen someone walking in the room from the corner of the room to where the bed was located.  But now I am looking at an empty room with a bed that is made up and empty!  I even looked out the back door to the garden, which no one was there either!



I told Martie that I had certainly seen someone in the room!  We looked at each other in amazement!  But, in hospice care we have these kind of experiences often.  It is not scary anymore but interesting.  I now find it a comfort.  Now, Martie might not have thought it that way!

Have you ever seen someone and found out that they didn't exist?   Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts