I Could Feel The Love In The Room!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I meet a man of acclaim, and three of his granddaughters today.  I had Martie shadowing me this morning.  She is a new volunteer and a very nice older lady.  We walked into the room on the first floor and greeted three beautiful middle aged ladies.



All three had dark hair and all resembled each other.  I asked if they were sisters, and they smiled at me and affirmed that they were sisters.  I laughed and told them that they all looked alike,  They laughed in responce and all three agreed!  They were very friendly.

One of the ladies started to sob a bit.  I gave her a pat of the back to comfort her.  She started to tell me how wonderful and loving her grandfather was all of his life.  Of all of his accomplishments, they only mentioned that he was a war hero.         

I would find out later that their grandfather was a member of the Hall of Honor of St. Thomas High School. He was a war hero during World War 2, being awarded the Purple Heart and the Silver Star medals.   After the war, he graduated from the University of Texas and passing the bar exam in 1949. He was a successful Houston attorney, and served as President of the Houston Bar Association from 1976-7.




They just spoke of what a loving, gentile man he was and what a great guy he had always been to them.  I was very impressed on the loving nature of these ladies.  I could feel the love and admiration in the room.  It was a beautiful feeling to feel such intense love!

Have you ever felt love in a room?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you liked this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop


Comments

Popular Posts