Will I See Him Again?

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was with an elderly lady named Delores.  She was born and raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.  Her and her beloved husband lived in Pennsylvania most of their lives.  They had been married for forty-five years!



Her husband had died of cancer just four months ago!  She is now battling throat and tongue cancer herself!  She has been non stop telling me how scared she is now.  I told her that being scared in her situation was very normal.

She was sitting up in bed and I was sitting in the chair facing her.  we were chatting away, and she looked up at me and asked me, "will I see him again?"  I told her that she sure will see him again.  I even told her that he is waiting on her!



When I told her that she lightened up and her whole countenance changed to the better.  We talked for a while longer, then we played some word puzzles together.  She was feeling much better now.  Knowing that her beloved husband was around and she was going to see him again made a big difference!  Her joy has now returned!

Do you have a loved one that has passed away that you want to see again?  Can you tell us about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

Popular Posts