The French Pastries

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I walked into a room passing out mints.  That's always a good way to break the ice with complete strangers.   I walked in and see an elderly lady lying in bed.  There is a middle-aged lady standing at the foot of the bed.  There is a middle-aged man sitting of the couch.



They were all very friendly and after I offer them some mints, the lady offers me a french pastry from a very expensive bakery.  The lady is very gracious and insists that I eat one.  I take one and it is delicious!

As I eat it, crumbs fell on the floor!  I finish eating while the folks in the room chat with the patient.  The patients name is Raphael, and she is an odd one indeed!  She has a deep voice with a French accent!



The three of them didn't speak like everyone else.  They spoke like very wealthy people speak.  They speak like they live in a very different world from the rest of the world.

Anyway, I finished eating the delicious pastry and struggle to clean up the floor of all of the crumbs around the table that I was sitting on!  The man on the couch kindly gives me some napkins that he had with him.  I finally did get most of it cleaned up!

Have you ever eaten French pastries?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts