Swapping Injury Stories

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was talking with the husband of one of our patients.  We were sharing stories about old weightlifting injuries!  I had hurt both elbows in pumping dumbbells!  I used to pump twenty-five pound dumbbells for about four hours a day.



One day I felt a pop in my elbow!  I had to stop lifting.  Them the same thing happened in the other one.  The elbows slowly healed over time, but my strength was lost in my hands.  All of my muscle turned into fat, which I had to work off.

The gentleman that I was talking with was also pumping weights and was injured.  Muscles in both his shoulders ripped off the bones!  He had to have the muscles screwed back into the bones!  He showed my that he still could not raise his arms all the way up!



He shared with me that his year long rehab was absolutely miserable!  He was adamant that he never wanted to go through that again.  Needless to say that his weightlifting hobby was over!  Mine was also long over!

Do you know of anyone who has had an shoulder injury?  Can you tell us about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop


Comments

Popular Posts