He makes Me Very Relaxed

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was in a room with a very nervous and frightened older lady.  She had just been kicked out of a nursing home in Katy, Texas, and she knew that her son was going to put her in another one.  Delores is a very difficult patient!



She was originally from Pennsylvania, and the nursing homes are much better there than in Texas.  Texas has horrible nursing homes!  She didn't want to go to another nursing home.  She was even on the phone with her sister and a lawyer!

She has throat and tongue cancer and needs constant care.  I really don't know of another alternative for her.  Her son has two sons and is going through a divorce, so he is pretty busy right now.  I tried all afternoon to comfort her.



One of the volunteer chaplains, Brother Tony, a Catholic Deacon, came in and talked with Delores for about thirty minutes.  She even told Tony that I made her very relaxed!

When her nurse came into the room she exclaimed that I make her very relaxed.  Her nurse had a big smile on her face when she said that!  That's because I was keeping her occupied and out of her hair!



About thirty minutes later, I walked across the hall for a request that Delores had and the nurse's started to bow down to me!  They were very happy that I could tame this difficult patient for them!  I did make her much more relaxed!

Do you know of anyone who can make you relaxed?  Can you tell us about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

My website:
www.billroopministries.com

My other blog:
www.biblicalhermeneuticsposts.blogspot.com

Apostolic Theological Seminary
www.atseminary.com

Comments

  1. Any person that is a true FOLLOWER of Christ & accepts with full purpose of heart what He has done for us will reflect His countenance. This is the beginning of the still small voice. This is love. And this is who makes me feel peaceful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts