Grass Fed Cows

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was at our hospice in one of the back rooms on the second floor.  There was a young fifty-six year old lady resting in bed.  She is from Bolivia and is dying of breast cancer.  Her husband is sitting in the chair facing her.  I am sitting on the couch next to him.



He told me that he had bad knees in the past after I shared with him that I have bad knees.  He told that he had heard that putting butter in your coffee helps lubricate your joints!

He said that he tried it for his bad knees and in three weeks to started to help him!  He said that it could not be just butter.  It had to be butter from grass fed cows only.   He said that they sell grass fed cow butter in the stores.



Today I went shopping and he was right, they had it.  It is twice the price as regular butter.  I asked him how it tastes, he said it was okay.  It's an acquired taste!  I think that I'll just spread it on my bread instead!

Have you ever heard of this cure for bad joints?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story you can click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop

Comments

Popular Posts