The Elevator Mystery

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was at the hospice visiting patients and family members on the third floor.  I walked up to the elevator to go downstairs.  I was standing there after I pushed the down button, and I heard this weird noise!



I pressed my ear to the elevator and I heard a sound that I had never heard from an elevator before!  A strange ringing and muffled sound!  I was puzzled and didn't recognized it

I waited until the elevator came up to the third floor to pick me up.  The door opened and I walked in and I heard the noise again!  It was the elevator speaker!



Someone was talking on the emergency speaker!  But the voice was muffled and I could not understand her.  Some woman was speaking.  I didn't know what to make of it.

Maybe some kids were in there playing a prank.  Maybe someone just pushed the emergency button by mistake.  I just figured that security would take care of it.  Anyway, I had patients and family members to visit.  Much more important!

Have you ever had a weird experience in an elevator?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story please click on the "follow" button so you don't miss any.

Brother Roop


Comments

Popular Posts