I Need Two Wives!

Hello everyone.  Praise the Lord!

I was in a room where a middle aged lady was crying in the corner.  I walked in to see if I could cheer her up.  She told me that she had family on their way and she needed to "get ready" before they came.  That usually means that they need to get some emotions out!



She was a very nice lady who was having a rough time. She was very apologetic about her crying.  I told her that crying was very good for her!  I said that crying cleanses the soul.  You can read more about her in the post, "Crying in the corner," and "The poker player."

She started to talk about her family and especially her two sons.  Her two sons were in their forties and one has never married.  The other one had a stormy five year marriage before he divorced.



With her two sons unmarried, that has left her busy with things normally done by her sons wives, which they didn't have.  So she stayed busy taking care of them.

She kept saying, "I need two wives!"  She needed the two wives to help her out with her sons!  A guess her two unmarried sons were a bit high maintenance!



But it was kinda funny that she mentioned that she needed two wives several times!  But, looking through her eyes I could well understand her plight!  A couple of daughter-in-laws could come in handy at times!

Do you know anyone who needs a wife?  Can you tell me about it in the comments section?

If you enjoyed this story please click on the "follow" button so that you don't miss any.

Brother Roop


Comments

Popular Posts